Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Meanwhile... up on Mt. Whitney....

The Fairy's younger sister scaled Mt. Whitney the day before the Birthday Party.  I have wonderful daughters.  I think that means "full of wonder" and it fits.  :)
When we decided to have a family, we of course had no idea what we were getting into... not really.  It has been a heartwarming, challenging and priceless experience. Our 6 children are all, every one of them, good, honest, generous, hard-working, kind, intelligent people.  I am very proud of them. I hope I can stay on this earth for a while yet, but I could go to Heaven today, content with my life.

Here is a picture from long ago.  Our youngest boy had not yet been born. The Garden Fairy is in front on the left and I'm holding the youngest girl pictured above.
The oldest girl on the left above is pictured here with her youngest daughter who is our youngest granddaughter.
And here is our youngest grandson, who was born to the Fairy 6 months ago.
I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...