Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kefir - Chapter 8.5

When the weather gets really cold, and house is chilly, then my liquid kefir tends to be more runny and kind of grainy. I don't really mind, but my husband does. A few days ago, we bought one of these http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-51101B-Single-Serve-Blender/dp/B0017XHSAE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1265573436&sr=8-2 at Wal-mart. Now he can blend up his liquid kefir and it is smooth. The item is easy to use and easy to clean. He is very pleased. I tried it today and I really like it too. So, if that is a problem for you....

2 comments:

  1. I just read through all your kefir posts. I tried kefir for a while before we had our own goat's milk. I never really managed to acquire the taste for it. I keep thinking about giving it another try with the fresh milk, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Great series--I enjoyed reading it!
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Jenny. Kefir is so healthy, I think it is worth sticking with it until you get used to it. That is what I did. And it's funny, because my husband drank buttermilk for years and loved it, and I never did like it much, but I love the kefir, and although he drinks it every day to keep me happy, he doesn't like it much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...